Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whirlwind of Trouble

Today, I learned something very important.  Just when I think I know what I'm doing, I realize I have no clue at all.  While working on the Mid Course Reflection, I went back to review some comments, some made just a few minutes ago, and to my surprise, they were not there!  Reviewed all of your blogs/entries, and 0 comments from this guy.  I guess I had to take something as simple as making a comment and make it difficult.  Have any of you seen any comments at all from me on your blogs?  I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Please help!

2 comments:

  1. I looked through my blog and found 1 from you on Integration, but I was pretty sure I had had an encouraging one from you previously. I'm not sure what happened there. Did you click on the "Published Comments" section of your blog dashboard? I found some "missing" comments of mine there. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... the only thing showing up there is the comments others have left on my blog writings

    ReplyDelete